5 Minute No Bake Protein Bars
This recipe requires no baking and will take you less than 10 minutes.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Use crunchy if you prefer texture)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2 and 1/2 scoops protein powder
- 2-4 tbsp water (if needed)
- 1/3 cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- First, heat the peanut butter and honey in a pot on medium to low heat until it’s thin.
- Then remove from heat, add your protein powder and oats, and mix up.
- You may need to add a little water as the mixture will get super thick.
- Only add a tsp at a time until it reaches a consistency that is relatively hard but will be easy to mold.
- I put the mixture into a 9×9 glass dish and press it out into a square.
- Heat up your chocolate chips (I use 30 sec intervals in the microwave mixing in between- usually takes 90 secs total), and cover the top of your protein bars with chocolate.
- I throw them in the freezer for 30 mins to an hour to harden then cut six lines down and one across for a total of 14 bars.
- After enjoying 1 (or 2 or 3) keep in the fridge.
Macros (per bar for 14 bars)
- 130 calories, 5g fat, 12g protein, 12g carbs, 1g fiber
SUSANNAH ZAWKO http://elevatefitcoach.com/